Friday, April 4, 2008

Bring on the Heels!

Brings on Roy! Seriously, all of these people that spent Roy's 15 years at KU telling me that he's a choker, are now telling me we're underdogs against his team in the Final Four? Bring it on! Tyler Hansborough is the best player in the country? I submit that the Hawks have faced two, maybe three better players already this season. Let's see how Tyler enjoys a couple of Russian elbows to the face..."I will crush you". Lawson is Roy's fastest PG ever? He'd better be when he's chasing Chalmers and Russ Rob the other way after his 6th TO. I'm not even sure this game is going to be close, but I'll play it safe and take the Jayhawks by 8....87-79.

As for Bill Self leaving fro OSU? Please...really? That's absurd, leaving KU for OSU....but even if he does, it's not really that big of a deal. I told everyone this when Roy left, KU is a lot bigger than both of them. No one man is going to make or break a program like this (assuming we stay away from Quinn Snyder and Kelvin Sampson). That being said, I hope he stays because I believe he's truly a great coach. But if for some reason he feels the need to go, I trust sweet Lew to find an equally excellent replacement.

No comments: