Monday, April 7, 2008

CDR

Can't
Defend
Rush

That's my key to the game tonight. Brandon Rush can guard CDR and he will, very tightly...however, I don't think CDR can guard Rush. In fact, once again, I don't see this game being all that close. I'm going with 81-65 Hawks. I see at least one technical from Memphis, and three Tigers fouling out. You get in a big game like this and the quality of the individuals does matter...it gets down to crunch time and these Memphis kids will return to who they really are...which isn't pretty.

What does all of this mean? Perhaps one of the greatest 24 hours spans ever for this Jayhawk/Royals fan:
National Championship...Opening Day...Yanks...Tigers....going down...B-Rush over CDR....Banny striking out A-Rod...Awesome Alex and Badass Billy going deep....Super Mario from deep....Shady and Sasha slamming down the alley oop....Joakim the Dream slamming the door...I've got goose bumps

Royals 7, Yanks 4

No comments: