Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Grand Re-Opening

The Cotton Bowl Preview will be up at noon, as will most articles/blogs. For those that are checking in on 12/26 to see the return of KC Sports Report, here it is. You can read my introductory blog below to see what it's all about, but chance are you already know.

I did feel that I should address one question that's been asked to me numerous times in the last week:

"Where was KC Sports Report for the last two years?"

In all honesty, a little bit of everywhere is the right answer so I thought I'd make a list...

- In and out of the car business and the insurance industry
- In and out of marriage
- St Petersburg, Florida on a Pirate ship
- Morillton, Arkansas underneath a waterfall
- Las Vegas Nevada in a pool 22 stories off the strip
- Palms Springs, California on an Indian reservation
- Columbia, Missouri
- Lawrence, Kansas
- Chicago, Illinois recording a CD
- Front row at Willie Nelson
- Top row at Arrowhead
- Seeing Hank Williams son and Waylon Jennings son in the same summer
- Coaching T Ball and Soccer
- Taking 18 hours a semester going back to school

So it wasn't so much a vacation or a sabbatical as me being too out of balance to keep up with this. Now, I have the new Dick Vermeil plan (see blog #1), I feel confident I can keep up with it, and I've got a cheerleader telling me I can when I don't feel that way. With that, I'm back....

No comments: