Sunday, January 13, 2008

KC Sports Report TV

Some of my favorite YouTube videos that involve Kansas City Sports...There are ton out there so I pretty much just went with personal preference as the only qualifier...

I told you guys before I'm a bigger Joey Gathright fan than most, and if you like him even a little you've probably seen this ...if you haven't...take a look...

Speaking of me being a homer, Aqib had two signature plays this year, a record breaking 102 yard interception return and "the flip"...these are both great...

Here is the Hal McRae rant that I featured earlier this year...my favorite part is the end of the clip when the reporter comes out with the bloody face...nice work Hal...

Speaking of classics, here is a 7Up commercial from the 80s with George Brett.

The play-maker Jeremy Maclin in High School making DBs look silly...

Like I said, there are a ton of these out there and we may make this a semi regular feature...hope you enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maclin makes everybody look silly