Thursday, January 3, 2008

Randomness

A few thoughts...

- Watching West Virginia dismantle OU really made me want to change my KU/ Va Tech prediction tonight. The Mountaineers played the underdog role perfectly and completely surprised the Sooners....I could see the Jayhawks doing the same thing tonight. But I'm sticking with my instinct, VT 19, KU 17.

- For those of you wondering what happened to my correspondent in Dallas, Jay Caesar, he became ill and according to rumors missed the game altogether. What caused this illness? I have no idea and wouldn't want to speculate but I'd say Tony Temple cured a lot of it.

- DA is gone, but his website isn't. He said his goodbyes here and it really makes you wonder what happened. Listen, 610 Sports has always been second rate in my opinion but this is absurd. They consistently get dominated by 810 in the ratings and this won't help. First we had Whitlock's on air debacle and now this. Like I said, I've always been an 810 guy but DA was still my favorite on air personality, hopefully the guys at 810 will pick him up soon and continue to mop the floor with 610.

- Thanks to my buddies at Tigerboard for unearthing the Bo Jackson link in the links section on the left. . Always good to read about Bo...really glad to see the guy seems so happy.

- I'm going to try to post some thoughts before, during and after the game tonight...it could be interesting...

No comments: